This page has moved to a new address.

MODERN SPRING PRINCESS - CANNELING MY INNER CARRIE BRADSHAW

the 18th district: MODERN SPRING PRINCESS - CANNELING MY INNER CARRIE BRADSHAW

Thursday, April 17, 2014

MODERN SPRING PRINCESS - CANNELING MY INNER CARRIE BRADSHAW


Since I've seen the famous Sex and the City episode where Carrie wears this gorgeous pale tiffany blue tulle skirt, I wanted to wear such a skirt.  One of the first things that come to my mind when I think of Carrie Bradshaw is tulle, tulle, tulle and even more tulle and of course all the amazing dresses and skirts. So guess what  was my first thought when I saw this stunning skirt by Katrin Kafka ;) 
Well, this skirt definitelly isn't an everyday piece and there might only be a few occasions to wear it, but alone because of that exceedingly great feeling wearing this piece, it's so worth its salt. 
Ah I can tell you guys, I had so much fun shooting this look and channeling my inner Carrie Bradshaw.








I was wearing :

KATRIN KAFKA - Tulle Skirt Summer Collection 2011
TOMMY HILFIGER - Shirt 
ZARA - Heels
VINTAGE - Croco Bag 
PRADA - Sunglasses 
MIANO - ''Glanzstück'' Bracelet 
MAYANAS  - bracelet for good karma in blue 

*** in collaboration with KATRIN KAFKA 


Labels: , , , , , , , , , , ,

3 Comments:

At 17 April 2014 at 22:46 , Blogger Lyn said...

Absolutely love the skirt! & the combination with the denim shirt is very nice.
Super beautiful photos babe!
xo Lyn
www.blondebutterflies.blogspot.com

 
At 17 April 2014 at 23:10 , Blogger Svetlana said...

Wunderschöne Bilder!
Du siehst wirklich aus wie Carrie :)

Liebst
Svetlana von Lavender Star // BlogLovin //
Instagram // Faceboook

 
At 30 April 2014 at 17:21 , Blogger Modelirium said...

so wundervolle bilder! der rock steht dir echt ausgezeichnet :) wie aus dem bilderbuch!
alles liebe,
carina von www.modelirium.at

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home