This page has moved to a new address.

THE18THDISTRICT GIFT GUIDE - GIFTS FOR HIM

the 18th district: THE18THDISTRICT GIFT GUIDE - GIFTS FOR HIM

Wednesday, December 18, 2013

THE18THDISTRICT GIFT GUIDE - GIFTS FOR HIM




As promised before, here is my ''Gift Guide for him''. We all know that Christmas shopping can be quite stressful sometimes and not that nice and joyful as it should be, so I'd like to help you find some nice gifts for men.
Finding the perfect gift for your boy, brother or dad might me quite complicated and not that easy, but I hope my gift ideas will help you and online shopping, makes everything less stressful, for sure.
 The18thdistrict's favorite definitely is the eye-catching orange cashmere sweater from Brian Lichtenberg.
Happy (Last Minute) Shopping ;) !  




Thanks for reading! 
Share the love and follow me on 

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home