This page has moved to a new address.

First snow of the season

the 18th district: First snow of the season

Thursday, December 05, 2013

First snow of the season

All my Instagram followers might have seen me sporting this wonderful fur jacket from WeLoveFurs before.  
As I'm always freezing in winter, I like to wrap my body in warm, super fluffy clothes, like this wonderful jacket made of rabbit fur & raccoon. This unique jacket can either be worn in a casual way with leather pants or jeans, or in a more classy and elegant way (I'm going to show you that in a few days). 
I spent my last weekend at home, in Carinthia, where I was lucky enough to enjoy the first snow of the season. (have a look at the last picture - winter wonderland at its finest ;))
On Saturday I combined this fluffy jacket with leather pants, a burgundy red beanie, a matchy-matchy gloves and UGG boots. Well, Ugg Boots might not be the most beautiful and fashionable boots I can think of, but they are the warmest, for sure.
PS: On Sunday there will be a special WeLoveFurs giveaway ;) Stay tuned! 



 www.welovefurs.com - Fur Jacket 
UGG AUSTRALIA - Boots 
FOREVERXXI - Leather Pants
ZARA - Bag / Beanie / Sunglasses
H&M - Gloves
Tiffany&CO - Bracelet & Ring 

Thanks for reading! 
Share the love and follow me on : 




Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

4 Comments:

At 5 December 2013 at 17:50 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hallo:) Schöne Bilder! Ich wollte mal fragen, ib du dir deine Augenbrauen irgendwie bestimmt nachmalst, weil die so schön aussehen. LG :)

 
At 5 December 2013 at 21:39 , Blogger Svetlana said...

Sehr schöner Look :)
Hast du die Bilder am Lendkanal gemacht? :)

Liebst
Svetlana von Lavender Star

 
At 6 December 2013 at 10:47 , Blogger Who is Mocca? Fashion Blog said...

Sehr sehr schön meine Liebe!

Liebe Grüße,
Verena von www.whoismocca.com

Übrigens gibt es wieder eine neue "show your style" - Aktion auf meinem Blog! Alles weitere erfährst du hier.

 
At 9 December 2013 at 03:39 , Anonymous Lace mermaid style wedding dresses said...

Amazing style. You are always gorgeous. I like your blog so much. Thanks for sharing.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home