This page has moved to a new address.

RED LIPS

the 18th district: RED LIPS

Monday, August 19, 2013

RED LIPS


Finally, I'm back with my last outfit post from my vacation in Tuscany.
You can see me wearing the same T-Shirt a few posts before, but in a different combination.
 After spending the whole last day of our vacation in bed because of the flu, I picked myself together for our last dinner in Castellina, so this casual yet chick outfit was the perfect choice. 
As I love the combination of red, white and gold in summer, I definitely prefer this combination. 
Which combination do you like ?

 
 ZARA - T-Shirt / Shorts  / Bag 
PRADA - Sunglasses 
BALDININI - Bracelet (old)
YSL - Ring 
NO NAME - Flats bought in Florence

 Thanks for reading! 
Share the love and follow me on : 


Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home