This page has moved to a new address.

VIENNA FASHION NIGHT OUTFIT

the 18th district: VIENNA FASHION NIGHT OUTFIT

Wednesday, July 03, 2013

VIENNA FASHION NIGHT OUTFIT


Hi guys, 
just a short outfit post today.  
You might have seen a short preview of this outfit on Instagram or my Facebook page, I chose this look for the Vienna Fashion Night a few weeks ago. 
I kept the outfit rather simple because of the glittery bottom of the jumpsuit. To brighten up this dark blue & black look a little bit , I matched it with a red clutch.


ZARA - Jumpsuit (from last year) / Heels 
TORY BURCH - Clutch 
PRADA - Sunglasses
MIANO - Bracelets
***** - read more about miano here
- shop miano bracelets here *****


 Thanks for reading! 
Share the love and follow me on : 



Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , ,

1 Comments:

At 4 July 2013 at 00:02 , Blogger I am A Love Addict said...

loving the pants

>>>Enter $100 International GIVEAWAY at Persunmall<<<

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home