This page has moved to a new address.

LITTLE BLACK DRESS IN VERONA

the 18th district: LITTLE BLACK DRESS IN VERONA

Tuesday, July 02, 2013

LITTLE BLACK DRESS IN VERONA



 When traveling I like to keep it simple and comfy, so did I for the first day of our weekend getaway to Verona. As it was sizzling hot, I decided to wear a comfy & simple little black dress, which needed to be suitable from the early morning (when our car journey started), until the early evening and sightseeing in Verona. I only changed my shoes from sandals to plateau sneakers after our arrival and a short refreshing at our hotel. 
I love to pimp up simple dresses with eye-catching accessories, like my bracelet, my sunglasses, and the scarf on my bag. Well, actually everything beside my simple black dress had an eye-turning effect ;) 
Do you like this simple, yet special and eye-catching look? 




H&M - Little Black Dress / Bracelet (which actually is a necklace, from last year) 
CÉLINE PARIS - Bag 
GAMLOONG - Sneakers find them here
PEARLY SUNGLASSES - DIY
MIRRORED SUNGLASSES - RAY-BAN AVIATOR 
VINTAGE SCARF 

 Thanks for reading! 
Share the love and follow me on : 



Labels: , , , , , , , , , , ,

2 Comments:

At 2 July 2013 at 14:07 , Anonymous Fabelimo said...

Das Kleid, die Tasche und die Accessoirs sind echt toll, aber die Schuhe??! Fände einfache Chucks mega mit dem Outfit

 
At 3 July 2013 at 12:37 , Blogger Unknown said...

Liebe ''Fabelimo'',
danke für dein Kommentar. Mir gefällt dieses Outfit mit diesen Schuhen sehr gut, aber du hast Recht, es würden einfache Chucks auch gut passen ;)
Liebe Grüße

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home