This page has moved to a new address.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME !

the 18th district: HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME !

Wednesday, April 24, 2013

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME !


 As you might have noticed I celebrated my birthday last Saturday. There might be people who do not like to celebrate their birthday, but I definitely do love to celebrate my birthday with my family and friends. Well, I'm honest I like to feel special for a day or two (who doesn't love that ?!?) and have a perfect excuse to eat to much birthday cake and drink a glass of wine. 
On Saturday I celebrated at home in Carinthia, at my parents place, with my family.
My Mami and my sister Florentina surprised me with the most wonderful birthday cake ever, a Chanel inspired black&white homemade cake.
Thank you so much for this heavenly surprise!
My lovely family spoiled me with gorgeous presents and made my special day more than special ;)
The past 23 years have been amazing and I truly feel blessed for everything life has brought along so far.
Birthdays always make me think about my life, and so I would love to thank my family and the love of my life for their love and support!
You make me feel special and loved, each and every day !
❤ I love you ! 
My dear readers, you also made my special day even better with all your lovely birthday wishes on Facebook and Instagram.
Thank you so much!
Enough talk, here are some pictures of my special day !
Enjoy ;)
xoxo
Q.F

  the most wonderful and fashionable birthday cake  

  family  
THANK YOU FOR THIS WONDERFUL BIRTHDAY !


Thanks for reading! 
Share the love and follow me on : 



Labels: , , , , , , ,

2 Comments:

At 25 April 2013 at 16:29 , Blogger Catwalk Queen said...

how adorable is this cake!! love it.
check out the latest giveaway in my blog :) http://weallarequeens.blogspot.gr/2013/04/giveaway.html

 
At 26 April 2013 at 07:55 , Blogger Unknown said...

Wow, what a cake, I love it! Your mother and sister have done a great job with it! Happy Birthday from Finland! (First time visiting your wonderful blog, I will stay as a reader :)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home