This page has moved to a new address.

COMFY CHIC on a Sunday

the 18th district: COMFY CHIC on a Sunday

Friday, April 12, 2013

COMFY CHIC on a Sunday

 I love to escape to Italy at the weekend and that's exactly what I did last Sunday. I'm an avid  fan of Italy and the moment I cross the border to Italy I feel entirely happy. When I'm at home, in Carinthia, a trip to Italy always is a must ;) On Sunday the weather was quite nice and we could even catch some sun. My outfit for a day trip needs to be chic and comfy, I chose comfy wedge sneakers and paired them with leather pants and an eye-catching jacket. 
Ps: Spring has sprung over here, so stay tuned for more spring-ish outfits ;) 

ISABEL MARANT - Wedge Sneakers
LOUIS VUITTON - Bag / Bag Charm 
ZARA - Pants / Jacket / Shirt
 H&M TREND - Customized Coat , Sunnies
PRADA - Minimal Baroque Sunnies 

Thanks for reading! 
Share the love and follow me on : 

Labels: , , , , , , ,

10 Comments:

At 12 April 2013 at 10:50 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Super Outfit! Wo konnest du denn Isabel Marant Wedges ergattern, überall wo ich schau, sind die ausverkauft!
Carina

 
At 12 April 2013 at 13:58 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

i love your outfits!!! is the top/pullover from this season?? I'm looking for one who is a little bit longer on the back..

 
At 12 April 2013 at 14:10 , Blogger Unknown said...

cool outfit! love the casual vibe with those sneaker wedges!
would you like to follow each other?
A
xx
http://epiquemoi.blogspot.com
Check out my new post at Fashion Week Australia!

 
At 12 April 2013 at 20:47 , Blogger Unknown said...

yes, it's from this season ;) xxx

 
At 13 April 2013 at 02:58 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

And the jacket as well? I'm a Zara lover and I did not saw this in stores. Could you maybe give me the article number of the top and jacket, that would be so nice.Thanks that you are always answering your questions...not many bloggers do it. greetings from Espana :)

 
At 15 April 2013 at 19:35 , Blogger Viktoria said...

Love the jacket and the shoes! Fierce, girl ;)

xx, V

itsthevworld.blogspot.com

 
At 18 April 2013 at 08:29 , Blogger Unknown said...

hey my dear, i've removed all the tags with the article number of both pieces. i always remove those things asap...not good ;( i'm so sorry ;) xoxo

 
At 9 May 2013 at 03:20 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Super tolle Outfitwahl. Darf ich dich fragen - weisst du noch in welchen Größen es die Jacke gab? Gab es da auch xs oder haben die Größen erst bei S begonnen?? Liebe Grüße

 
At 12 May 2013 at 11:19 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wie immer tolles outfit quirina! Welche Größe hast du bei der tollen zara jacke?? Liebe Grüße aus Graz

 
At 12 May 2013 at 11:21 , Blogger Unknown said...

danke:) xs oder s ;)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home