This page has moved to a new address.

SNOWY SUNDAY

the 18th district: SNOWY SUNDAY

Tuesday, January 15, 2013

SNOWY SUNDAY

My weekend was simply wonderful, my mum came to Vienna to visit my sister and me. 
On snowy Sunday I chose a casual and at the same time chic outfit for window shopping in the city. 
Ugg boots are the best choice on snowy and chilly days.




UGG BOOTS
H&M LEATHER PANTS
ZARA PULLOVER, GLOVES & BANGLE
VINTAGE FUR VEST
CÉLINE BAG 

Thanks for reading!
SHARE THE LOVE AND FOLLOW THE18THDISTRICT ON: 






Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , ,

3 Comments:

At 15 January 2013 at 16:32 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very nic, you look wonderful!

 
At 16 January 2013 at 12:26 , Blogger Daily Life said...

You are so awesome!

www.blog-dailylife.blogspot.com

 
At 16 January 2013 at 13:45 , Blogger Monika said...

silver space ugg boots yeahhh :D

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home