This page has moved to a new address.

DANCING IN THE SNOW

the 18th district: DANCING IN THE SNOW

Wednesday, January 09, 2013

DANCING IN THE SNOW

 Yesterday it snowed all day long here in Vienna and so I adjusted my outfit to this wonderful weather. I chose comfy and cosy Ugg boots to keep my feet warm and dry.
Those of you who also follow me on Instagram might have noticed, that my last Sunday was a very creative one. I painted some tees, like the one I'm wearing in this post ;) 
Hope you like the outcome ;)

REPEAT CASHMERE CARDIGAN 
T-SHIRT BY THE18THDISTRICT
THE18THDISTRICT FUR BRACELETS
ZARA SCARF, GLOVES & BAG 
HENNES & MAURITZ LEATHER PANTS 
UGG BOOTS
Thanks for reading!
SHARE THE LOVE AND FOLLOW THE18THDISTRICT ON: 




Labels: , , , , , , , , , , ,

1 Comments:

At 10 January 2013 at 17:49 , Blogger Milica i Marija Martinovic said...

I LOVE your blog...Great photos!Really enjoying:)FOLLOW YOU NOW with GFC,chicisimo Please check mines If you want we can follow also with facebook?
Come back soon to visit my blog, I'll be waiting for you!!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home