This page has moved to a new address.

1st ADVENT SUNDAY - ANNY ART OF PEARLS

the 18th district: 1st ADVENT SUNDAY - ANNY ART OF PEARLS

Sunday, December 02, 2012

1st ADVENT SUNDAY - ANNY ART OF PEARLS

Hi Guys !
With the beginning of December Christmas is well and truly upon us. 
I'm going to post something special every Advent Sunday. You can look forward to special beauty and DIY posts.
HAPPY 1st ADVENT SUNDAY ! 
Today's special post is a beauty post. Last week I received this special ANNY ART OF PEARLS nail polish set from DOUGLAS.
I truly like the result and caviar nails are my favourite nail art for special occasions now.

Thanks for reading!
SHARE THE LOVE AND FOLLOW THE18THDISTRICT ON: 

Labels: , , , , , ,

2 Comments:

At 2 December 2012 at 18:07 , Blogger Viktoria said...

This looks amazing!!! What a festive color! I have been thinking about this effect for a while. How long its holds up?

 
At 16 December 2012 at 15:58 , Anonymous fashionresidence.com/ said...

I am in love with your blog! This post is also great!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home