This page has moved to a new address.

WONDERFUL SATURDAY

the 18th district: WONDERFUL SATURDAY

Sunday, October 07, 2012

WONDERFUL SATURDAY


 I love to spent my weekends together with wonderful friends and my family. I chose this outfit for something I would call a coffee shop-rally with my friends ;) 
Have a wonderful Sunday! 
P.S: A hat would be a great choice for today's cilly and damp autumn weather in Vienna ;)
P.P.S: Don't forget to take part in my GIVEAWAY! You can win a wonderful bracelet ;)


finally reunion with one of my best friends :) 
  
My outfit: 
THE18THDISTRICT FUR BRACELET available here 
H&M LEATER PANTS & HAT
STEVE MADDEN BOOTS
ZARA WAISTCOAT
CÉLINE BAG 

Thanks for reading!
SHARE THE LOVE AND FOLLOW THE18THDISTRICT ON: 

Labels:

6 Comments:

At 9 October 2012 at 08:07 , Anonymous Stephanie said...

die Hose passt dir super...tolle bilder

 
At 9 October 2012 at 14:03 , Blogger Martina said...

I adore your bag! Really nice outfit.

Martina

 
At 9 October 2012 at 15:29 , Blogger ROPARANOIAS said...

I really love your style! I discovered you on the blog Trendencias :)
I become your follower on bloglovin!

Kisses!

 
At 9 October 2012 at 19:14 , Blogger Cravingforbarneys said...

I have just discovered your blog and love it! You look so stylish and beautiful!

following you in bloglovin!

http://cravingforbarneys.com

 
At 14 October 2012 at 11:05 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Super Outfit!!! Woher ist dein toller Schal??

 
At 14 October 2012 at 17:24 , Blogger Unknown said...

Danke :) Der Schal ist von Zara, aber leider schon aus der letzten Winterkollektion !

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home