This page has moved to a new address.

A-LINE COAT

the 18th district: A-LINE COAT

Friday, September 14, 2012

A-LINE COAT

An A-line coat definitely is an all-time classic fashion-essential. A few days ago I fell in love with this wonderful dark blue coat, it can either be worn in a very classic way or in a more modern combination. I chose the modern way and combined it with white ''used look'' short, a basic grey shirt and my favourite heels (my Zara glitter heels).
You can find this coat in the online-shop of my most favourite boutique - ankleidezimmer.

 
KING KONG COAT from ankleidezimer - find it here
ZARA BASIC GREY SHIRT AND HEELS
PRADA SUNGLASSES
ASOS SHORTS
VINTAGE BAG 
MANGO BANGLE 

Thanks for reading!
SHARE THE LOVE AND FOLLOW THE18THDISTRICT ON: 

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

2 Comments:

At 14 September 2012 at 13:02 , Blogger Annina said...

beautiful coat!:)

xx,A.

www.smilinglamorous.com

 
At 18 September 2012 at 02:50 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great coat!! I love how you match everything together! the shorts and heels go with the coat very well!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home