This page has moved to a new address.

KNOTTED SCARF TOP

the 18th district: KNOTTED SCARF TOP

Thursday, August 02, 2012

KNOTTED SCARF TOP



 A few month ago I got the Knotting Cards Box at Hermès and immediately fell in love with this wonderful little orange box. A small box full of the craziest ideas for knotting an Hermès scarf or scarf in general. 
There are so many different and cool things displayed you can do with the scarf! At the moment I'm in love with vintage-accessories from my mum, especially with these two vintage scarfs. Yesterday I tried this version of a knotted top.
Do you like this DIY Knotted Top? 



 
I was wearing: 
VINTAGE SCARFS FROM MY MUM 
ZARA SHORTS
MANGO BANGLE
VINTAGE BAG 
PRADA SUNGLASSES




Labels: , , , , , , , , , , ,

2 Comments:

At 2 August 2012 at 17:26 , Blogger Unknown said...

Great! Wonderful DIY-idea!
you´re so tall, I´m jealous! I´m only 1.68 ;(

Glad to have you on my blogroll, one of the best blogs I´ve added so far!

X

 
At 3 August 2012 at 07:03 , Blogger SJ said...

wow thats a great way to wear the scarf,, u look amazing and I am loving ure sunglasses!!!

www.styledestino.blogspot.com

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home