This page has moved to a new address.

GREEK TUNIC & SIGHTSEEING IN SIDE

the 18th district: GREEK TUNIC & SIGHTSEEING IN SIDE

Tuesday, August 21, 2012

GREEK TUNIC & SIGHTSEEING IN SIDE


I truly enjoyed my holiday in Side, it was absolutely relaxing. Wearing no make-up when I'm on holiday, definitely is something I love. I chose this white greek-tunic (bought in Olympia last year) and comfy shorts and sneakers for breakfast and sightseeing in Side. Side is a wonderful small ancient Greek city in Anatolia, located on the southern Mediterranean coast of Turkey.


 

Temple of Apollo
Vespasian gate into the wonderful city of Side
Amphitheatre of Side

I was wearing: 
GREEK TUNIC
ZARA SHORTS
STARFISH BANGLE (BOUGHT IN SoHo)
 H&M STARFISH RING
DIY SUNNIES
VINTAGE SUPERGA SNEAKERS (FROM MY MUM)
LOUIS VUITTON NEVERFULL DAMIER EBENE






Labels: , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home