This page has moved to a new address.

BIRTHDAY GIRL

the 18th district: BIRTHDAY GIRL

Saturday, April 21, 2012

BIRTHDAY GIRL


It was my birthday yesterday, I turned 22. A wonderful day I spent at home with my family and friends, having a wonderful dinner and eating birthday cake. Thank you all for spending my great day with me! What would I do without you? ;)



One of the birthday presents from Markus, a ''the Loveverse jewellery couture'' love bracelet. <3  http://theloveverse.com/

<3 SUSHI <3
double-layered (fat-reduced ;)) chocolate cake 




A rainbow - what a wonderful birthday present from nature

I was wearing:
H&M DRESS (new colletion)
VINTAGE LONGE HANDLE BAG (from my mum)
SK HEELS
FOREVER21 NECKLACE
LOVEVERSE BRACELET (find it her here)


Labels:

4 Comments:

At 22 April 2012 at 17:55 , Blogger SecretFashionLove said...

Wow I love your look. This dress is amazing. Hope you had a great Birthday :).
xx J.

 
At 22 April 2012 at 18:48 , Blogger Fille Parisienne said...

Oh happy b-day! And I'm a new follower! You're very beautiful!
http://la-maison-de-la-mode.blogspot.it/

 
At 23 April 2012 at 01:40 , Blogger Style Recognized said...

Happy belated birthday

Su Street
www.stylerecognized.com

 
At 23 April 2012 at 22:22 , Blogger Unknown said...

Thank you all for your lovely wishes!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home