This page has moved to a new address.

NEW YORK DAY 2

the 18th district: NEW YORK DAY 2

Saturday, March 24, 2012

NEW YORK DAY 2


We nearly spent our whole second day in the Financial District, walking around at Wall Street, shopping, having a break at a spa and crossing the Brooklyn Bridge. We started our day very early with a Skimmed Chai Latte looking around Grand Central Terminal which has been located only a few steps away from our hotel. The rest of the day we spent down at the Financial District and TriBeCa and in the evening we crossed the Brooklyn Bridge by foot. Actually we wanted to go to Liberty Island and Ellis Island, but due to the weather (cold, foggy and rainy) we decided to do some shopping and only take some pictures from the Statue of Liberty from the point of view of Battery Park. I needed a break between shopping and walking around all day long, so I decided to have a massage and a gel-manicure (with OPI gel-nail color) at a very cute SPA. It's called AFFINA Beauty&SPA (125 Church Street), I can really suggest it to you as it really is worth a visit.
On this day I chose an elegant and comfy outfit at the same time, black tights, jeans shorts with a white classy blouse and my large Louis Vuitton Monogram Speedy Bag, which always is a constant travel companion ;) 
Ps: I'm going to talk about my NY purchases soon ;)

Skimmed Chai Latte <3
Grand Central Terminal
 My Nails with OPI COLOR GEL :) Statue of Liberty 
Shopping at Tiffany&Co. :)
 One of the best burgers in town - Shake Shack (I do not really like burgers, but this one was extremely delicate). 
 Lower Manhattan Skyline 
Times Square at night
 I was wearing:
ZARA BLACK COAT  
  STUART WEITZMAN FLATS
ZARA JEANS SHORTS (new)
ARMANI SILK BLOUSE
FOREVER21 HAT
ZARA CHAIN BELT
D&G SMALL LEOPARD PRINT SILK SCARF







0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home