This page has moved to a new address.

Lace Blazer

the 18th district: Lace Blazer

Saturday, March 31, 2012

Lace Blazer

Today's outfit is all about the lace blazer, my favourite blazer. I wore it in combination with a fur vest, black leather pants and a new bag bought in NY.  
HAVE A NICE WEEKEND !
xxx
Q.F











BLACK LACE BLAZER (BY ME)
ARMA BLACK LEATHER PANTS 
FUR VEST (VINTAGE from my mum )
H&M WHITE T-SHIRT
CELINE INSPIRED YELLOW BAG (BOUGHT IN NY) 
GOLDEN BAROQUE BANGEL (FOREVER 21)
H&M BROWN HEELS 



3 Comments:

At 31 March 2012 at 19:04 , Blogger sophie said...

nice bag!so cute!

check out also my blog http://blogstylethings.blogspot.com/

 
At 8 April 2012 at 20:51 , Blogger Unknown said...

Thank you :)

 
At 18 July 2012 at 10:35 , Blogger Life's a shoe said...

you look SO chic! I love your look!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home