This page has moved to a new address.

First day of spring in pastel hues

the 18th district: First day of spring in pastel hues

Saturday, March 03, 2012

First day of spring in pastel hues

PASTEL HUES

Yesterday was such a wonderful and sunny day over here, the first day of spring. Due to this warm and sunny weather I decided to wear my new light blue blazer in combination with black shorts and flats. I'm a real spring and summer lover and when temperatures are raising and the sun is shining my mood is changing as well, my body just needs the sun.








H&M LIGHT BLUE BLAZER
ZARA BLACK SHORTS
URBAN OUTFITTERS BLACK T-SHIRT
LOUIS VUITTON SPEEDY 35 MONOGRAM CANVAS
ZARA PONY HAIR FLATS
VINTAGE JEWELLERY (from my mum) 




6 Comments:

At 3 March 2012 at 19:48 , Blogger Unknown said...

Very chic but sexy at the same time!

Welcome your new follower! :)

Would be glad to see you also in my blog one day!
Greetings from Spain!

http://unachicafashiontastica.blogspot.com/

 
At 3 March 2012 at 20:01 , Blogger Sylwia from the sign of design said...

Hi! I've found your blog on Chicismo and I like your looks!!!:) What do you think about following each other?:)

 
At 3 March 2012 at 20:03 , Blogger Unknown said...

Thank you for your lovely comments !

 
At 4 March 2012 at 13:44 , Blogger Izzy said...

the blue blazer is just so unbelievably gorgeous. The shade is just perfect!! *steals* haha! :P

metallicpaws.blogspot.com

 
At 6 March 2012 at 23:31 , Blogger Sheela said...

I love that jacket.. suits you so good..

 
At 9 May 2013 at 18:25 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi, whats your size of blazer, please?:-) Christine xx

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home