This page has moved to a new address.

Casual Day

the 18th district: Casual Day

Saturday, March 10, 2012

Casual Day



I'm back in Vienna now as University has started again and holidays are over.
Well, actually holidays aren't really over for me now as I'm  going to leave for NYC next Wednesday. Yesterday after University my sister and I had a coffe in the city and just couldn't resisit to do some shopping. My outfit was very casual, a simple black dress under a black coat paired with flats and a big scarve as it is still quite cold outside here.





ZARA BLACK COAT
ZARA SCARF (OLD)
MANGO BANGLE
VINTAGE BAG
PRADA SUNGLASSES
ZARA FLATS

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

At 10 March 2012 at 20:50 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh God i love the bag and the sunnies - so amazing accesorries!! :)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home